The following table shows articulation agreements and specific guides to the portability of RCC A.A.S. programs: Independent colleges and subsequent universities support the articulation agreement for the transfer of associate to the arts or associated with Science Grad: RichmondCC has articulation agreements with several colleges and universities. Joint agreements are agreements between RichmondCC and other colleges and universities to provide recognition for coursework at RichmondCC. An articulation agreement defines the conditions of the partnership and what is necessary for a student to transfer easily. The best choice for a fluid articulation with the university is a partner in the arts or associate in Science Degree. Applied Sciences or General Education Diplomas have different blends of general education courses, choices and main courses, which are less easy to articulate with higher education institutions. Students who graduate from applied science and general culture, but that is not the intent of these programs. Again, the joint is not as smooth as with AA and AS degrees. The North Carolina Comprehensive Liaison Agreement (CAA) is a national credit transfer agreement between NC Community Colleges and NC Public Universities and aims to move students smoothly. The CAA gives certain assurances to the student passing on; For example, campuses at the University of North Carolina and NCCCS are subject to an articulation agreement for the acceptance of transfer credits. This comprehensive articulation agreement defines courses, diplomas and college transfer policies accepted by the 58 community colleges and 16 UNC colleges and universities.

including: Levy Brown, Member Vice President, Learning, Student Engagement, Success (Chief Academic Officer) Vance-Granville Community College 200 Community College Road Henderson, NC 27537 Tel: 252-738-3283 E-mail: brownl@vgcc.edu students under the age of 24 who have not completed High School MCRs can meet these requirements in three ways: Jennby, Member Chair, Art; Executive Director of Transfer – University Partnerships Rowan-Cabarrus Community College 1333 Jake Alexander Blvd S. Salisbury, NC 28146 Phone: 704-798-5241 Email: jenn.selby@rccc.edu . Denettia Shaw, Co-Chair Director of Transfer Services North Carolina Central University 1801 Fayetteville St Durham, NC 27707 Tel: 919-530-6687 Email: dshaw9@nccu.edu Universities may need additional courses to meet the admission criteria of art or music schools or be considered juniors in a BFA program. For more details on CAAs and RCMs, as well as links to all colleges and universities that justify the full articulation agreement, visit the UNC website. Have you always dreamed of visiting the University of East Carolina, UNC Chapel Hill, NC State or UNCW? You can get it from James Sprunt! The TAAP Directive does not apply to private higher education institutions and universities that are part of the CAA. Students under the age of 24 must meet the minimum academic requirements for the year of their high school diploma, as defined by the Board of Governors of the University of North Carolina.